Welcome to Whispering Oaks Terrace, Weddings & Receptions
Under the Great Oak Trees or in the BARN!
Whispering Oaks Terrace is an Environmentally Friendly Venue that's family owned and operated!
Accepting reservations for 2014 and 2015.
Saturday, June 21, 2014 just became available!
Whispering Oaks Terrace is waiting for you and your guests.
YOUR Wedding Day is one of the most important days of your life! You deserve a setting that rises to the occasion. You can have a unique, elegant wedding and reception venue that has spectacular natural surroundings, lush gardens and tranquil, romantic ambience. In the evening when the lights are on it's like magic. You feel like you have stepped into a world of make believe.
Whispering Oaks Terrace is the perfect place for your very special wedding and reception. It is a beautiful, casual outdoor area that is surrounded by 300 year old Oak trees. Wine barrels and casks, winery equipment and farming antiques are displayed around the venue. The newly remodeled barn adds to the old world charm and gives you more choices. Treat your family, friends and yourself to a truly memorable experience.
Whispering Oaks Terrace is "the" place to take advantage of the great Southern California sunshine by having your Wedding Ceremony and Reception outside on the beautiful patio garden with old-time charm or you may choose to have your ceremony or dancing in the barn. You and your guests will enjoy the casual elegance of the garden patio and the barn in this unique setting.
Environmentally friendly, we organically grow our grapes, pomegranates, olives and figs. No herbicides or pesticides. The wedding and reception venue was built with recycled wood, tables, cement, fencing and much more. Whispering Oaks Terrace is a green wedding and reception venue. Very peaceful and relaxing.
The cost for 2014 weddings is only $2,500 to $3,000 to rent the venue. Weddings in 2015 are $3,000 to $3,500. There is a $500 non-refundable deposit due at the time of signing the contract to hold the date. This non-refundable deposit is applied to the rental fee. If you are active military ask about your discount.
Organize the Wedding and Reception of your dreams. Use the caterer of your choice, decorate a little or a lot, however you want. Begin by viewing Whispering Oaks Terrace, call 909.721-3483 to set up your private viewing today or send a message to our new email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Outdoor Patio or Barn Wedding and Reception can be very beautiful and affordable at Whispering Oaks Terrace. Call us today to schedule a private tour and consultation to begin planning one of the most important days of your life.
At Whispering Oaks Terrace the Wedding & Reception site includes the use of:
- Beautiful White Wedding Gazebo entwined with a 125+ year old grapevine with covered amphitheater style seating for 175+ guests.
- Reception area under the oaks includes 20 tables with seating for 170 guests. Each table has an 11’ Market Umbrella.
- Bride & Groom’s Sweetheart Table sits under an elegant white gazebo in the center of the reception area with romantic lighting.
- The grape arbor is backed by an ornate rock wall with 3 - 125+ year old grapevines, 2 water fountains & a fireplace, perfect area for a long head table, candy bar, an area for appetizers, olive oil tasting, photo booth or a dance floor.
- A unique Beverage Grotto under a Great Oak tree with a service area, seating, hanging swing and mood lighting. You supply the wine/beer/server & day of event/alcohol insurance.
- Spacious dance floor between the wedding gazebo and the reception area with lots of room for your DJ.
- Tiled Buffet table (20 feet long) with a grapevine chandelier on the covered patio, an 11’ barrel table, 12-16 wine barrels, 4 - 31” round barrel toppers, a 20" x 48" rectangle barrel topper made from antique fencing and a 4’ round wooden table for you to use.
- Private staging area for your caterer with sink and refrigerator.
- You bring the caterer/food of your choice.
- On‑site parking for 90+ vehicles.
- By advance request we will bring out the 1941 Cadillac for pictures.
- Bride's Dressing/prep building to dress and get organized is now air conditioned!
- Groom's private Dressing Room with a refrigerator for his snacks & beverages.
- You can begin your Wedding Ceremony at 4:30 p.m. The last song ends at 10 p.m. and your guests depart by 11 p.m.
- You can arrive at 9 a.m. to begin decorating, do your makeuup and hair, etc.
- Facilities available from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- No Minimum number of guests, maximum is 225.
- The Barn is now available for you to use for your Wedding Ceremony and/or Receptions. It has a raised area for the wedding ceremony that is backed by antique windows and trunks; there is a polished dance floor; a unique beverage bar out front, a giant oval made from an 8 foot wine barrel; the antique desk from the Temecula Train Depot that's perfect for your guest book, pictures, flowers or much more. Come see for yourself.
Our goal is to provide you with a relaxed, elegant setting for your wedding and reception at an affordable price. Brides that choose Whispering Oaks Terrace for their special day can have the wedding of their dreams.
Slightly off the beaten path, we are located 12 minutes from Temecula Valley Wine Country, 2 miles south of the Pechanga Casino and 6 miles north of the Pala Casino.
Whispering Oaks Terrace offers a unique wedding and reception venue. This working estate includes wine grape vineyards, pomegranates, fig and olive trees. Winery equipment, farming antiques and the peaceful sounds from the 5 water fountains add to the relaxing feel of country life and ease.
Whispering Oaks Terrace is a one of a kind Wedding and Reception destination. It is a must-see at an reasonable price, a very unique venue, not a cookie cutter wedding venue.
Also remember us for rehearsal dinners, family reunions, anniversary parties and special events.
Call us today at 909.721-3483.
Follow our weddings on facebook!
Affordable outdoor wedding location where you bring the food. Wedding vineyards,Barn Wedding and receptions. Barn Dancing. Places to have a wedding reception, Temecula Wedding, Wedding reception idea, Wedding reception center, Wedding reception area, Wedding reception site, Wedding reception venue, Wedding receptions idea, Wedding receptions center, Wedding receptions area, Wedding receptions site, Inexpensive Wedding reception, Valley weddings, Venues for Wedding reception, Wine country weddings, Wedding sites, Wedding vineyard, Outdoor wedding site, Unique wedding locations, Plan wedding, Venues for weddings, Receptions weddings, Intimate weddings, unique wedding venue, Weddings Temecula, Best wedding venue, Venue for wedding, Vineyard weddings, Vineyards weddings, Weddings receptions, Wedding receptions locations, Wedding reception ceremony, Wedding function, Romantic wedding venue, Wedding facility, Wedding reception center, Reception facility, Wedding locations gardens, Wedding ceremony sites, Outdoor wedding venue, Cheap wedding venues, Cheap wedding reception, Wine country weddings, Wedding ceremony venues, Garden wedding venue, Reception facilities, Wedding reception area, Wedding locations Temecula, Wedding venue Temecula, Wedding ceremony venue, Wedding reception places, Outdoor wedding reception, Outdoor wedding receptions, Outdoor wedding reception facilities, Outdoor wedding reception rental, Country wedding reception, Wedding reception location, Wedding reception locations, Wedding reception place wedding reception places, Small wedding reception, Affordable wedding reception, Affordable wedding receptions, Inexpensive wedding reception. Thank you for looking at our website.